Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feb 16 - Feb 19 completed trades








4 profits, 1 loss - +18.24%
Average Profit - +4.95%
Average Loss - -1.56%

Total account up 9.91% YTD (after commissions)

Open Positions: NEP, LCC

I didn't trade much this holiday-shortened week but the Stock Gods were still magnanimous enough to bestow me with large gains in what frankly speaking, was a difficult week to trade. More than the gains, I am pleased with the patience I have shown in the last two weeks in waiting for the right setups to appear. Hopefully, I will be able to continue this good run which started two weeks ago. I will be back tomorrow with my thoughts on where we go from here and also some charts for your watchlist.

Take care and enjoy the weekend!

Note:

1) The table shows only completed trades of the week. The positions that are still open will be accounted for in the week that I close them.
2) The YTD calculation includes the open positions. I just take my account value at end of Friday and calculate it. So, it also includes commissions which do matter a lot to a small account like mine.

Which other blog reports results after commissions? :)

No comments: