Friday, July 16, 2010

A horrible day

Since its Friday and I will be coming up with a detailed post later, I am going to this post short. Actually, I was wondering whether to do a post at all today as all you readers know it was a horrible day to be long and if you lost a lot of money, there is nothing I can say to make you feel better. I know how it feels. Been there, done that and most fortunately, learnt from that. I can just hope all you readers respected your stop losses. Personally speaking I got stopped out of DOLE for 2.8% loss, PMI for 2.9% loss, GMXR for 1.4% loss. I still hold NR. All small losses and it could have been much much worse.

I wrote a post sometime back on a day like this - For all those who lost a lost of money. I guess the title says it all. Give it a read if you feel like.

Well, the weekend is upon us and the charts can wait. I will be back with a more detailed analysis later. Take care and try to enjoy the weekend in the company of the people you love and cherish even if you lost more than you had planned to today. Mail me or feel free to leave comments if you are feeling down and out and if you wanna talk about it. As I said before, I have been in these situations before and know how it feels. I can't offer any cures but sometimes its just nice to talk it out with someone.

Take care dear readers!

No comments: