Saturday, March 27, 2010

An Inspiration to all those who trade with small accounts

A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a series of posts on difficulties of trading with small accounts but concluded that if one had the right attitude and was willing to learn, one could still be very successful. An article I was just reading seems very relevant to the above posts and I thought I would share it with you readers. The article was about Richard Dennis. 

Richard Dennis, once known as "Prince of the Pit" and of teaching the Turtles fame, started trading with just $400 and converted it into $200,000,000!! Obviously, this is an exceptional case but truly an inspirational figure for all those who trade with small accounts. To read more about him, here is the Wikipedia link: Richard Dennis.

And here is the link to the series of posts I wrote about trading with small accounts:


Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: