Thursday, March 24, 2016

Here's to new beginnings

2010 - 551 blog posts
2011 - 173 blog posts
2012 -   54 blog posts
2013 -   36 blog posts
2014 -     1 blog posts
2015 -     1 blog posts

I don't need to plot a graph to paint a picture for you readers. This blog is on its last legs. And its been that way for quite a while. The posts in 2014 and 2015 were there just so that I could say to myself that I had been blogging for 6 years. I guess I am easy to fool, at least when I do so.

Still, no regrets. Its been a great journey so far. Lots of friends made all over the world. Still have a tad below 4000 followers on twitter (that's just an ego trip, right?). Anyway, I don't want to spend too much time dwelling over the past. Here's the link to the best of the blog so far, if you are interested. It's not half bad, even if I say so myself. If nothing else, it does represent an honest journey of a trader.

I was 28 when I started the blog, so that makes me 34 now. The good news is, a lot has changed since then. The bad news is, a lot has changed since then. I wont bore you with the details. Its been a pretty average journey so far as far as life is concerned. It could have been better. It could have been worse. You know what I mean.

But you need to know that I have moved on from technical analysis to Buffet. Its hard to trade when you have a full time job. Oh yeah, the fact that you have moved halfway round the earth doesn't help too. Have over 60% of my net worth in the stock market, still think picking stocks is the most challenging job in the world and simply love stocks. Only thing that has changed is my way of picking stocks. Turns out fundamental analysis and technical analysis combined is a kick ass way of picking stocks.

So, what prompted me to start writing this blog again? More on that in the next few posts. Will it continue this time or will it be just another false start? Frankly speaking, I don't know. Somethings, only time can tell. We will be in touch.

Take care and good luck! 

You can follow me on twitter for latest blog updates. Also, here is the link for free subscription to the blog.





No comments: