Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reader testimonial

I have to admit dear readers that I have been thinking of closing the blog on its first anniversary next month, the main reason being time constraints. However, I just received an email from one of the readers today and comments like these make me want to try my best to keep the blog going. I am most pleased that the blog is helping some (hopefully there are many more of you out there!) of you readers. I am reproducing the mail from the reader with permission from him.

Dear P.T,

For the last 20 years I had trusted my investments and personal finances to a number of 'advisors'. 
After becoming increasingly dissatisfied with the returns and their general lack of regard towards the impact their decisions had to my wealth, I decided to start to manage my investments myself (long term and short term).

While the majority of my capital is still locked in long term investments, I carved out a small portion of capital to 'position trade' and have been managing it myself for 1 year today.

I just wanted to let you know that I have learned so much from your blog, and throughout the year have increasingly made smarter trades as a result.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge !!

Nathan

Thanks Nathan! I welcome any comments from you readers at positiontrader @ ymail.com (no gap).  I have been told I take criticism rather well (but praise even better!), so even negative feedback is most welcome!

Take care and good luck!

No comments: