Sunday, June 20, 2010

Watchlist for next week - Part 1


So, I was just going through my screener dear readers looking for stocks for the coming week. There are so many stocks setting up that I haven't had time to go through all the stocks, hence I will be presenting the watchlist for next week in multiple posts. 

Most of these stocks are setting up to break through their ranges and head for their 52 week highs. There is always a danger of multiple top pattern being formed when you play patterns trying to break out of the range, so I would recommend to let the stock breakout of the resistance market on good volume before getting into it. 

I have commented on the charts itself. Lot of set ups here, take your pick!



















Part 2 of the watchlist some time later today. Take care and good luck!

No comments: